- I don't know how my dog does this... but she's managed to hurt herself... again. She does this every few months. All of a sudden she'll start to limp. The limping will last a day and a bit, and she'll be fine. She doesn't act like she in pain, just... limping. We think she gets the equivalent of a twisted ankle jumping off the sofa.
- The cat is crazy. There was something out in the bushes this morning, because she was jumping against the windows trying to get at it.
- Remember how I was a tropical storm? Now I'm a Typhoon!
- I worked out today. Which is a feat in and of itself! The humidity has been very high, which triggers my asthma, making exercise difficult.
- In my attempt to secure housing with a small lawn, I've been seriously looking to rent a trailer in a trailer park. Of course, at this moment no one is renting. *pout*
And now.. I must go... since I'm a Typhoon! I must go catch up with Godzilla to terrorize the Pacific!