My current quarantine struggles:
- I'm losing track of time. Today I blinked and it was past noon!
- I can't keep track of the date or day of the week
- I normally have NO memory. It's SO much worse now!!
- I'm having weird, vivid dreams
- For some reason I'm having issues with reading comprehension. Emails and text messages. I have to read them a dozen times before I comprehend ALL of it. It's terrible!
For example. This all happened today I:
- Pissed off the cat. She ran away and is hiding from me so I can’t give her meds
- Pissed off the dog by trying to take her outside
- Stubbed my toe on the vacuum
- Took a shower... am unsure if I brushed my teeth
- My hair is wet, yet I don’t remember showering
- Actually had to look down to check if I was wearing pants.
That last part happened just now. I'm not under a blanket. I'm on a chair.
Today is just being a struggle. I have to pick up wine from the wine store and my completion packet from the running store. I'm afraid to get behind the wheel of my car!
I just noticed that it's 1. Maybe I should get some lunch?