And because I'm a masochist... I've developed a wishlist!
- Rutter's For the Beauty of the Earth. Anyone that was in choir in high school with me knows it!
- True colors. I KNOW there has to be a choral arrangement... like this one... but with women (since we are short on the guys in choir)
- and the long shot. again.. (My Chemical Romance's SING.. as done by Glee... for that choir feel) if there's a choral arrangement (but with less plaid)
- and then of course... this one (John Williams is the Man, by Moosebutter)... because it would be funny.. and would go well with a topic I may be speaking about.. someday...
- and for good measure.. this one (Idina Menzel, No Day But Today). It's so pretty!