- We sent in paperwork to try to get a refund of the Money Order. They may or may not give it to us, but we're hopeful.
- I watched the shuttle land. I got teary. When I was a kid, I wanted to go to Space Camp and eventually be an astronaut. But I never told anyone, because my parents said we didn't have enough money to do anything... so I never asked to go.
- I'm avoiding all things politics lately. The politicians in Washington are, for the most part, still acting like children.
- I washed the puppy last night, and hurt my shoulder in the process. I'm going to treat it carefully today and exercise this evening. The SE and I have a "Just Dance" date after work.
- I gained a pound this week. *frowny face*
- It's 9am and already too damn hot.
- And lastly: I got everything on my to do list done yesterday! GO me!
I now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging.
Post a Comment