- Managed to get 7 lunch orders sorted out, typed up and faxed out
- I scheduled the department rooms for 6 meetings
- I realized that sometimes I'm a bit blunt... and felt LOTS of guilt for that
- Stressed about offending people
- realized my school ID was missing
- Freaked out that I couldn't get in touch with the people about lunch
- Freaked out in general
Yeah, when I felt like I was having a heart attack, I took pause. Because I knew it wasn't a heart attack. This has happened before. It's a panic attack.
SO I took some breaths. I watched some SYTYCD routines on YouTube, and chilled out.
Lets hope my day gets better.