Yesterday a perfect storm of anxiety hit, leaving me a teary mess.
- I noticed the MOUNTAIN of laundry
- My boss was diagnosed with cancer... and I might have to do her job for quite some time
- Did I mention that I'm not a fan of being in charge? Which, with the boss out, I'd be.
- New, very tough song in choir
- Other drama going on in church (it's a long story... but I'll sum it up with: I'm not a role model or a spokesperson!)
- I'm not even touching the stuff I'm teaching in the Our Whole Lives class this weekend. It made ME blush! And that takes effort! (Metaphorically, I'm paler than pale, so I blush if you look at me)
- Something is growing, or molding, or something, because I've been wheezy, sneezy and itchy for two weeks now. Four more symptoms and I can become Snow White's new dwarves.
Now, I fully understand that 99% of my anxiety is me overreacting to situations. I always jump to the worst conclusion and give myself panic attacks.
I think that I'm going to spend Friday night and all day Saturday getting my laundry done, cleaning a little, and trying to relax and not think about work or any of my other stressors.
I believe there may be Ice Cream involved!