And it's going to be a movie!!
I have some things to say:
- I'm rather pleased with the casting.
- I already see evidence of changing some plot around.. we'll see how it pans out.
- That was some weird bait and switch, showing her in her aptitude test, then switching to (presumably) footage of her fear landscape!
- I pictured Dauntless headquarters as being less... rubble.
- They are obviously introducing you to Jeanine Matthews WAY earlier than in the book. Like she's doing Marcus Eaton's job of giving the speech at the Choosing Ceremony
- The zip line!!
I'm also interested to see how a book written in a rather tight first-person voice will translate to the screen. I thought that they were pretty successful with The Hunger Games (which had a similar issue).
Is it March yet?