- listing all the things that have to be done
- wondering if the current apartment people will charge us outrageous fees
- hoping that the fact that we were never charged a security deposit will bite us in the butt (I have a feeling that it will)
- thinking of all things that need to be acquired (3M Command products, new tires for my car, a washer and dryer)
- wondering where we'll get the money for all of this
- applying for (and being denied) credit, so I can buy some things....
- learning that the term "pre-selected" is a bunch of crap and the helpful woman at the bank lied to me.
- learning that the Best Buy card that I got is a sham... but will let me buy a washer. and only a washer... and has an annual fee
- again stressing about the packing and cleaning
- Afraid that no one will help us move, forcing me to miss my December 8th race
- going online to look at things I can't buy and will never afford.
At this point I want to hide under my desk.
Is it Christmas already?