And they are in a few categories.
JVloggers. These people are westerners living in Japan. I love hearing about the cultural differences.
- kanadajin3- She seems very young, but is enjoyable to watch!
- OkanoTV- I just started watching them
- Rachel & Jun- this is interesting. They are married. Rachel is American and Jun is Japanese. Because of work they live in different countries.
- Sharla in Japan- a woman finishing up her schooling in Japan.
BookTubers- they all read WAY more than I do. I'm actually embarrassed by how little I've been working at decreasing my Mt. To Be Read. (Though I haven't bought a physical book in ages....)
- polandbananasBOOKS (with her other channel polandbananas20)- her other channel is quite enjoyable, but I adore her enthusiasm!
And ones that defy a category
- Clisare- Irish vlogger.
- Cristina Rad- she's from Romania, and an Atheist. very interesting to listen to!
- ItsWayPastMyBedTime- Carrie Hope Fletcher is playing Eponine in the London production of Les Miserables. But her videos are more than that. I recently watched most of her vids. Seriously, watch her!
- And of course vlogbrothers- the one that started it all for me.
I think I'm subscribed to over 40 channels.... so this is just a few.
Who should I add to my list? Anyone important that I'm missing?
Post a Comment