Though the make up of the jury was really interesting. One lone guy and 13 women. I think like 9 of those women where rather religious African American ladies. We prayed before we deliberated. We prayed before we put out the verdict. The ladies actually organized a deliberation pot luck. I'm not kidding! Apparently we were the most talkative Jury they've ever seen!
And the worst part? I have to go through jury selection once more before my term is over. It's like adding insult to injury!
- I have a whole new respect for the Zimmerman jurors.
- It was like the most surreal episode of Law and Order EVER
- Some of those experts could cure insomnia (Not that we didn't pay attention! We did!)
- Not the Forensic Pathologist! She knew how to explain it and not let our attention wander
- I had no idea that the entire experience would be that tiring
- I don't have enough summer business wear
- But the Commonwealth's Attorneys could dress. I loved their outfits!
Thankfully, I can go back to work on Monday. At least for a little while.
Post a Comment