Now, my thoughts:
- This is a Joss Whedon movie. That includes all the things that we love about him (mixing humor with seriousness) and the things we hate about him (killing off characters). Most of the humor that had the theater roaring involved the Hulk. Especially Hulk tossing Loki around like he was a towel.
- The more I see Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Stark, the more I want to go drinking with the man. Hilarious!
- Thank god Cap't. America was there to formulate a plan. Seriously.
- 2 words: Scarlett Johansson.
- This is movie 2 of three that HEAVILY involves archery. I want to learn to shoot now!
- What the hell is shawarma? (Please don't tell me... it's from the movie. And a reason to stay to the VERY end.)
Buying this one in Blu Ray FOR SURE!
Post a Comment