I love it so much, I want to draw hearts around it! AMAZING! Like seriously amazing!!
So here we go! My thoughts:
- Tina: I think her points were valid, and the lesson learned about being a team player was a little forced. But woman, couldn't you have stormed out in like, September? Needless to say, they better give her LOTS of solos next year.
- Beiste: I've heard the whole "why didn't she leave him already????" song and dance about her. I KNOW why she didn't leave, she was convinced that he's the best she was ever going to do. I'm glad she left, and I hope she won't go back. But the statistics aren't with her on this one.
- Puck: He's another one of those people that has this hard exterior, but a battered and bruised interior (like Beiste). I wish he would have had this breakdown months ago. Needless to say, I'm glad he did. I have more respect for him.
- Rachael: That's one tenacious woman!
- Quinn: Seriously, people. Can she limp a little?
- On winning nationals: I think it was time. They put in the work, they have the personnel, and their star singers are graduating.
And on a personal note, I cried when they announced their name. Why? I've been there. I remember being on the Marching Band field, waiting to see if we won. I remember the elation on hearing our name announced as winner.
They left things on an interesting note. I wonder what's in store for the future.