Anyways, it's sunny and warm and it looks like Spring is finally here! In honor of that, I've set some goals for myself for the month.
- Run 3 days of the week
- other forms of exercise for 3 days (Hulu is good for this!)
- Unpack the boxes, or sort and box items for storage
- keep up with daily chores
- make sure clean laundry gets put away
- gardening in the front and back yards. (I never thought I'd say that.)
- Wash my makeup off at the end of the day
- go out and be social with people
- put money into a savings account monthly
- Stop beating myself up for not being able to achieve goals (the Roller Derby thing. Basically, it's largely out of my time and money range. It's beyond my control and that's ok)
- Sign up (and run) more races. (An achievable goal!)
- Get over my "fear of missing out"
After open house, we went home with 2 gallon bags of chicken tenders.
And I've had some creative ways to use them:
- cut up with rice and stir fry veggies
- cut up in a salad
- cup up and made into chicken parm sandwiches.
- warmed up with BBQ sauce and cheese.
After this, no more chicken tenders for a while.
Now.. what to do with 4 bags of Kaiser rolls.....?