We're having one of those weeks.
- Not once, but twice this week I've fallen prey to "I dress in the dark." Tuesday it was 2 clashing shades of brown. Today it's wearing a navy sweater instead of the black one I thought I had on.
- Work seems to have an escalating issue of craptastic things, mainly things out of our control causing issues with paperwork and the like.
- There's an angry wasp in my office.
- I made SPECTACULARLY bad food choices yesterday. When will I learn that if I have the munchies, then I should just drink water. (It's usually boredom, or me being unsettled, not hunger)
- I have 4 doctor's appointments in the next week and a half
But there are some positives:
- A local historic hotel is liquidating everything. I REALLY want to get there this weekend and see what's there.
- I bought myself a new necklace. I have a 5K charm for when I run that race in May. I hope to add other charms for the other distances I run.
- Tomorrow is Friday!