- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Microwave bacon as directed on package until very crisp. Drain on paper towels. Set aside to cool.
- 2Generously spray large cookie sheet (dark cookie sheet not recommended) with Crisco® Orig inal No-Stick Cooking Spray, or line with cooking parchment paper. Unroll dough sheet on work surface; press into 12x8-inch rectangle.
- 3In small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of the butter and 2 tablespoons of the syrup with fork or wire whisk until smooth and creamy. Spread mixture evenly over dough, covering to edges. Finely chop bacon; reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish. Spread remaining bacon evenly over butter mixture. Starting at short end, roll up dough; pinch edge to seal. Wrap roll in plastic wrap; refrigerate 5 minutes to chill so dough will be easier to cut.
- 4Unwrap roll; place seam side down on cutting board. Using serrated knife, cut roll into 12 (about 3/4-inch) slices. Pl ace slices, cut sides up, on cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 8 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown. Place waxed paper under cooling rack. Remove rolls from cookie sheet to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar, remaining 1 tablespoon butter and remaining 3 tablespoons syrup with wire whisk until smooth. Drizzle icing over rolls. Garnish with reserved bacon.
- 1Place frozen biscuits on microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on Medium (50%) 30 to 40 seconds or until soft.
- 2Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, beat eggs, milk and mustard with wire whisk until blended. Stir in potatoes, ham and cheese.
- 3Spray 1-quart casserole with cooking spray. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; arrange evenly in dish. Pour egg mixture over biscuit pieces in dish. Press down with back of spoon, making sure all bisc uits are covered with egg mixture.
- 4Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Oatmeal Cookie Oatmeal
1 cup TJ’s Quick Cook Steel Cut Oatmeal
2 cups Water
½ cup TJ’s Unsweetened Applesauce
1 pinch TJ’s Cinnamon
½ cup of TJ’s Golden Raisins
¼ cup TJ’s Toasted Almond Slivers
2 tsp TJ’s Brown Sugar
Combine oatmeal and water and bring to a boil. As soon as the water begins to boil, turn the heat to low and let simmer for 5 minutes. Then mix in the applesauce, cinnamon, raisins and almond slivers, and continue cooking for another 5 minutes. Place the oatmeal mixture into a bowl, sprinkle a little bit of brown sugar on top – Enjoy.
Cooking T ime: 10 minutes
‘Easy Like S unday Morning’ Breakfast Casserole
1 loaf TJ’s Crusty French Bread, torn into pieces
6 TJ’s Eggs
¼ cup TJ’s Milk
1 cup TJ’s Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage (pre-cooked), sliced (or TJ’s Veg. Sausage-less Sausage)
1 cup TJ’s Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
TJ’s Spices (opt ional)
Preheat oven to 350º and grease baking pan with your choice of oil or butter. Place bread pieces
in pan and distribute evenly. Beat the eggs, milk and any spices you desire (salt, pepper, garlic
powder…) and pour over the bread. Add the remaining ingredients and bake for 25 minutes or
until top is golden brown and a knife put in the center comes out clean. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving (oh, you can wait). Enjoy.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Cheesy Hash Browns
COOK bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat until bacon is crisp, stirring occasionally.
ADD potatoes and peppers. Cook on medium heat 10 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
TOP with cheese; cook 30 sec. or until melted.