- I'm running again! I went out once this week. Sadly, today's run was postponed due to some identity theft. but I plan to run both days this weekend.
- I have found yummy wine! Thanks to dad and his partner, I'm apparently a wine drinker. And with Total Wine & More I can buy and not have to browse the store. I buy it online and pick it up. (They didn't pay me to say this either! I just love that service!)
- I have a race in a few weeks.
- Christmas Town opens soon!!
- I have been planning my meals better. I seem to do good until like 6pm and it all falls apart. My goal this week is to keep it up. To look toward dinner and make sure I don't use up all my containers before the meal is over. Also, I need to work more on portioning.
The not as awesome:
See these two?
I've been working on some no-sew fleece blankets.
This is waht I've been dealing with:
Misty also has some sort of skin issue. We have to wash her weekly. So more of this:
|pathetic washed puppy|
Now on to the things that no one wants to talk about.
This is a VERY scary country right now.
- There were terrorist attacks in Paris last week. This we know. We even had some students over there.
- We know that the terrorists were part of ISIS. We also know that the terrorists were not refugees. In fact, this was their agenda:
- Now some VERY scary rhetoric has started coming from the Republican party. In particular, Donald Trump wants ID cards and a registry. You know, like Hitler did...
- The US is refusing to take in refugees. It's true that we need to end homelessness, especially among US Veterans. But can't we do both? And if the Republican party would stop blocking bills to HELP veterans, that would be great. Also, if the US would stop looking on all Islamic people as terrorists, that would be great. Let's remember:
Post a Comment