Every year before the park opens for the year the Passmember are invited in for a day. There usually is a presentation and we get the park to ourselves.
This year's presentation gave us some interesting information:
- The new coaster, InvadR, opens April 7th.
- The Food and Wine Festival has 1 extra weekend and has 3 new booths: India, Mediterranean and Frozen Tropical Drinks. (That last one... oh yeah....). I wonder if they are taking any booths away. Time will tell about that one.
- There is going to be a kid's Halloween event (during the day) this year.
- There is another Howl-O-Scream surprise. I heard the show Fiends had its last show last season.. so maybe a new show?
- Europe in the Air is gone forever. Next year we get an Ireland-themed VR ride. (I'm not a coaster person.. so this is big!
- There's 2 new shows: Britmania and OctoberZest. I'm hoping that the British Invasion show is good!
- And there's a new place to eat! Les Frites! It's a restaurant that serves fancy French Fries! OMG!
I LOVE French fries! We decided to try the Smokehouse and the Irish fries. The Irish fries weren't that great, but the Smokehouse Fries will be my new go-to lunch! OMG!
We walked around the park, but was dismayed by the lack of the animals. I heard that they were going, but it was so sad! The sheep, cows, goats and the conservation area are all gone. Even my favorite tortoise us gone! (He's at Bluebird Gap Farm now, I was told)
Before the big InvadR reveal, we decided to finally get our wood plaque for the door. I need clear tabs to hang it, but we're official now.