I've re-made that resolution myself. I'm getting winded walking up the stairs. It's really bad.
I've made these resolutions before, but sadly, I need to do it again. And I'm publishing this to keep me honest.
1.) Working on my physical fitness.
- I'm starting Transform :20 on the 14th. It's a 6 week program. I need to challenge myself not to half-ass my workouts.
- Continue my weekly OrangeTheory class!
- Take the stairs at work!
2.) Get back into running.
- I need to pick a inspirational race. I need a race to train FOR
- Start running two or three days a week starting in the spring.
- Don't skip my Saturday long runs.
3.) Working on my nutrition (and hopefully my weight)
- Get back into the 2B Mindset eating plan (with a bit of modification to deal with my acid reflux)
- Continue to work on smaller portions, and using smaller dishes to help that.
- Meal plan and eat more meals at home
4.) Working on my spending
- Now that Christmas is over, I need to stop buying stuff!!! I'm setting a monthly "mad money" budget
- I'm actually deleting my credit card info from some websites, to make it harder!
I know that these are all resolutions, but I do have action steps and outcomes.
Today is January 4th
Post a Comment