- Measurements : Still haven't done it. But I did take my "before" picture:
More cardio stamina.
- Run using Map My Run: Nasty weather severely cut my run time. If there's no rain, I'm hoping to do it tomorrow!
- Weight Training: DONE!
- 10,000 Steps with the FitBit: If I can remember to wear it I've been hitting a solid 8000 steps a day. Getting there!
- Measuring portions, and not overeating: I've been better, but not where I want to be. last night, for example. Not a great night.
- Drink more water: I've done well on this one!!
Depression and Anxiety.
- PMS coping strategy: I know when it's coming. I can also recognize it for what it is. SO it's getting better
- Getting more sleep: I'm doing well here
- Not getting overwhelmed at home by doing 2 tasks a day: This is new, but the house is a mess and I need to not have it stressing me out! I've set this weekend's tasks.
Not succumbing to a "lost weekend."
- Work out on Saturdays- Yeah... didn't do it. Cardio tomorrow, though!
- Don't overeat all weekend: I spent all weekend avoiding the news from Charlottesville by eating. I know... But this weekend is going to be better!