I'm sitting in my office and not feeling all that well. For some reason my anxiety is super high today.
- We had some weird power hiccups yesterday, knocking out the AC. I watched the numbers climb and the dog starting to pant harder. So I put the ticked with the home warranty. As soon as I dished out money, the AC started working.
- We're dealing with an invasion of tiny ants in the kitchen. Every time I walk by I'm cleaning the counter
- I have a concert next weekend and right about now I'm having nightmares about forgetting lyrics.
- Monday I'm having a colonoscopy. It's a routine screening. But of course I have sense of dread. I'm almost certain that they'll find cancer. I have the same dread every time I have a mammogram too.
- I'm getting a treadmill. But to get it I have to clean out the sun room in the back. And my stupid elbow has decided to act up.
- We're in early stages of planning a Disney trip, and of course I need 2 companies to post prices so we can budget... but they haven't yet.
- There's some paperwork issues that are a direct result of one party making rules that were interpreted differently by another party.... and of course no one is in the same darn country to work anything out!
- We have a new procurement system at work, and now that I have real world things to pay I can't seem to figure it out!
Sadly, I won't be getting it anytime soon.
Post a Comment