It’s that time again. The time when everyone and their mother make resolutions.
Of course, everyone makes them. Few people follow through with them.
Here are mine. Let’s see how well I do!
- Exercise at least 6 days a week (including running and stretching)
- Incorporate the physical therapy exercises that my chiropractor suggested
- Balanced, portion controlled meals
- Cut down on the snacks and sweets
- Get adequate sleep every night
- See above on the food
- Actually get out in unlit and interact with humanity, especially when I don’t want to.
- Make sure to see my friends more often
- Take clothes to donate monthly
- everything has a place, is in a storage box or is donated/tossed out
- Decluttter every week
- Do one cleaning chore a day (that isn’t disshes or laundry), and make sure that it gets done.
- Stop buying stuff that I don't need!
- Work on building a saving's account... we want to buy a house someday!