Wow... and I was doing so well!
How did I get here?
Actually, today I hit a place where the task was so big that I couldn't comprehend it. (This is why I'm blogging... I'm hiding from my to-do list)
(And my heart is breaking over her situation.)
I'm working out, almost every day....
Basically, I now need an action plan!
- I need to plan and portion the heck out of what I eat! That means having snacks and plans for weekend eating!
- Working out. I have a plan. I need to stick to it! And maybe up the cardio intensity... (And not skip my Saturday workouts....)
- Do something to manage the stress. I have help available to me. I need to use it. In fact, I'm going to start doing that this week.
- Water: I eat mindlessly. How about water or tea when I'm hungry.
- Get off my ass! I need to set a timer to get up and walk every half hour at work. And walk at lunch. A break won't kill me.
- And in that vein... get my 10,000 steps!
I'm already starting.
I ran this morning
I have a solid meal plan. I have a meeting tomorrow at a restaurant and picked out a not awful meal to have!
And I need to not eat my feelings
let's hope I don't need to publicly kick myself in the ass in 6 months!
Post a Comment