- rearranged some things on the counters
- emptied the dishwasher
- refilled the dishwasher
- cleaned the sinks, counters and stove
Then I had breakfast. And because I decided that the house needed to be decluttered (mainly because it was gross, also because kittens get into EVERYTHING) I:
- swept and mopped the kitchen and dining room
- gathered up a HUGE bag of random trash
- washed a load of delicates, including every bra that I own.
- changed the sheets on the bed
- hand washed the rest of the dishes
- tidied up my sewing and the living room
- put away the PILES of clean laundry that I've been avoiding forever.
- planned my workouts for the week.
And I haven't even had lunch yet!
Later on the agenda:
- Make a cake
- Cook other food for dinner (we're having company tonight)
- eat lunch
- if the upstairs toilet replacement hasn't happened yet, dye my hair
And maybe a nap!
Happy long weekend everyone!!!!
Post a Comment