We went to see a kitty oncologist today. We wanted an expert to see and assess our dear babycat.
The tumor is huge, and hot and very aggressive. It's also in her lymph system. Treatment would be in the $4000-$5000 range and long term survival is unlikely.
So we've cancelled her follow up appointments. We're going to keep giving her the meds until they run out. We're going to feed her the best canned tuna and other canned fish that there is. And when she slows down, we'll say goodbye.
Personally, this is one of the hardest things that I've ever had to go through. We're asking that if you've ever loved our cat, please come over and give her some love.
And hold us while we cry. That's all I seem to do these days.
So sorry :(
Post a Comment