- I did day three of the Couch to 5K, then decided to go back to the beginning.
- Went grocery shopping, to two stores (I even made a list! And managed to only buy 1 thing that wasn't on it!) Unfortunatley, my grocery budget is blown for the week.
- Put the groceries away
- wash, dry, fold and mostly put away three loads of laundry
- getting dinner mostly made (waiting for the Spousal Equivalent to say he's on his way home before I put in the pasta)
- empty, then refill the dishwasher.
- Portion out my yogurt (Do you know how much you save by buying the large 32oz. tub and using small reusable containers), only to discover that it was so inexpensive because I got regular yogurt, not
- Caught Misty being cute: (She was soaking up the freshly dried warm)
- I even decided what I wanted to do for my birthday this year. (Run the race, lunch at Cheeseburger in Paradise, and an afternoon at Christmas Town.)
Tomorrow starts another work week.
I only wish I had some wine..... wine would make this perfect!