Well, I thought I did.. and I realized that I did it wrong... but I'm learning. Now I know how to do it correctly!
Honestly, that's been the main focus of my week. Paperwork. Paperwork. Meetings. Errands for job candidates. That's been my week. They aren't tasks that I mind doing... I'm just a bit tired with it all.
But it's Friday. The sun is shining. It's after noon, which means that less and less people will be asking me to do things (they are all bolting for the weekend too).
So let me list my good things for the week:
- I filed my taxes. Now, I wait for the refund.
- I should have a big enough refund to fund airfare to visit my cousin for her wedding, with enough left over to finally get my passport (It's only been expired for a decade...)
- There's new Downton Abbey, Bunheads, Switched at Birth and Glee this week
- I got myself some tasty lunch
- Some great movies are coming out in the next week!
- It's not even 2pm and I have 8150 steps
and the bad...
- We're having that reoccurring toilet/ plumbing issues. Again.
- It's WINDY and cold
- I probably shouldn't have had those fries with lunch.
Now I'm off, to see what adventure tonight holds!
Post a Comment