In this last week I:
- had to run all over campus finding misdirected mail
- sent 100 emails to people asking for them to actually send all the crap in that they need to send (Seriously, you're applying to this program, send everything in!)
- dealt with the reality that my office manager is going to have Chemotherapy and Radiation.... tomorrow. Scary!
- Obsessively watch the path of Winter Storm Draco, which might mess with my travel plans
- dealt with insurance and the weird requests that my apartment complex requires for renter's insurance.
And it's only Wednesday!
Tomorrow is the last day of work for the week. I'm going to be in this office alone. Probably be the only one in the building too.
Hopefully after Friday, my days of everything happening at once can take a break!