- Ivy and Ellis are up to their old tricks, except now they are being mean together. Ivy using Ellis to send Karen home so she can have the solo.
- I think Rebecca Duvall is also using Karen, or at the very least, trying to get her out of the way.
- So we all see Karen and Dev's relationship crashing and burning? Right?
- We also see the Movie Star crashing and burning... since she can't sing? Right?
- If Quinn's in Physical Therapy, maybe it means that there's a chance that she'll be able to walk again... someday. There's always hope.
- And Quinn and Joe? Nice! Dreads usually don't do anything for me. on him? Makes me feel like a dirty old woman.
- Kurt. it was cheating. Well, not exactly, but close enough. Blaine should have talked to Kurt earlier, and Kurt should have taken Blaine into consideration... but at least it's out in the open.
- This begs the question: Who will the show have next year?
Third: Book Review
Let's Pretend this Never Happened. You loved the take of Beyonce the Metal Chicken? Then get the book. It's pee-your-pants funny. Seriously. I love her humor. Now, I can't lend the book out, because it's on my Nook. But trust me. Read it.