- Bravo for actually putting a dose of reality in the Will/Emma love fest. I know she's taking meds, but the OCD she has can be very hard to live with!
- Finn proposing? Seriously? *facepalm*
- SUMMER NIGHTS! It made me squee in delight
- Artie dancing! YAY!!
- And like I posted yesterday, I wanted to reach through the TV and slap Sebastian. Like Santana said: "You may look like the villain out of a cheesy '80s high school movie, but you should know that I'm fully prepared to go all Daniel LaRusso on your ass."
- Poor Blaine!! He took a slushie to the eye!! And it must have been a good excuse for him to go to New York and star on Broadway.
- Again I say: I had forgotten that those are the real lyrics to Bad. I keep getting it mixed up with Weird Al's Fat.
- Could they have a more random list of MJ songs?
- Rachel, take Quinn's advice! Well, take some of it. Don't get married NOW! Date the guy through college then see! I hate the she only said yes because she thought she wasn't getting into NYADA.
I loved the episode, even if it was random. But REALLY waiting for the Valentine's day episode. Samuel from the Glee project is going to be in it. As wells as Rachel's dads!
Post a Comment