We spent most of the weekend washing dishes and laundry in anticipation of losing power for a few days. Well, the power stayed on, AND the dirty things were washed.
I am pretty close to having the house ready to company (not that I'm having any).
- Clean up from the Hurricane snacking.
- wash the dog (the last dirty thing in the house)
- Deposit the cash and check into the bank (I had ANOTHER surprise check. That's 2 in a week!)
- Order contacts with the newly found money.
- Scrub the stove
- Exercise. I have the time. Need to work off the Hurricane snacking.
Taco cheese turkey burgers for dinner tonight. Are you jealous yet?