- I fielded at least 6 calls from people looking for professors that a.) don't have a phone and b.) aren't here
- A football player came in and was upset that his adviser can't sign his major declaration. Um.. the Prof is out of the country.... why didn't you get this done in the Spring?
- I had to hook up a computer for a professor. This involved moving heavy furniture. I also had to teach him to use the computer to get his email.
- A family of (as it turned out) Koreans came in asking me how to register to be a visiting scholar. They asked for the Japanese History Professor, who of course isn't here. I had no clue as to what was going on.
- The elevator is stuck. Open. It's pissing off the delivery people.
- I'm dealing with so many keys, I need to look for a Gate Keeper, Zuul (Because I'm the KeyMaster)
And it's not even 4 yet.