And as I love the bulleted lists... let me give you my highlights:
- Kurt's back!!! I'm wondering how long before the bullying starts again... and can we see more of Blaine too? Those two are adorable!
- Santana: I pegged her for an entirely different Kinsey number! I didn't realize she'd be all out "Lebanese"! You can still tell that she has a whole of lot hurt, confusion and pain to work out still.
- The Nose job.... It both fits with Rachael's character and doesn't. It was almost like it was a colossal bought of momentary weakness.
- Quinn: Lucy Caboosey, huh? I'm both surprised and not. She tries SO hard to be perfect. She'll be happier being who she really is
- Emma: I agree with bringing this out. The OCD was cute... until it was shown as destroying most of the good things in her life. They approached it in a very real way. She denied it. In most cases, denial (besides not just being a river in Egypt *rimshot*) is the first step to recovery.
- Karofsky: There's three more episodes left to see where he's going... but it's quite an interesting ride.
Who is slated to bite it, I wonder!
And in other news.. It's Administrative Professionals Day (Secretary's Day). I'm hoping to feel the love today!