Yesterday in Bullets
- My friend had a very hard day, so off to Friendly's we went. And I hate garbage. Trust me.. it was tasty, but BAD for me! I'm going to get on the WiiFit when I get home as penance.
- I have ballet class tonight. I hope it's not canceled. I'm anxious to get back to it, to find the dancer under this fat.
- A frontal system came through, preventing me from doing dishes. But I was bad... I found the strength to pull out the Christmas Stockings, and using puffy paint, put names on them. My stocking is pretty, and there's no place for a name. When I hit the Dollar Tree for a tree skirt (Misty pees on it every year), I'll get a new stocking.
- I play stuff on the computer (Hulu or YouTube) at work. Damn you Biggest Loser for making me all faklempt at work.
- I need to start using SparkPeople consistently to track my food and exercise. Bad me.. being a slacker!
Post a Comment