That was the comment I most saw after the episode. It's not believable. Duh! It's a MUSICAL! Musicals in their very nature require you to not just suspend your disbelief, but suspend it, and hang it from the rafters! I know that they can't do music, lyrics and choreography to a song in a few hours. But it's a musical! *rolls eyes*
Now my highlights... in bullets
- Finnchel. Oh yes, it's back. But this time it's Rachael resisting. I know she's been wish-washy about it... but I really think that Jar of Hearts from the Prom episode was her goodbye to him. I don't know... But I think those two grew up in the last few episodes.
- Kurt and Rachel get points for making me cry. For Good always gets me. Even if they edited the snot out of it.
- Sam and Mercedes. I like!!
- Jesse St. James. To quote Rachel from season 1: "I want him to be eaten by a lion."
- When did Brittany get so smart? You know, I always thought the ditz was just an act. Maybe I was right.
- Santana: Lima Heights Adjacent is now my part of my vocabulary!
The season was rather hit and miss for me, but I did enjoy it. I also wasn't the only one that felt that way. I'm left with recordings on my Tivo, and MP3's to sing along to in the car.